Forum Beograd Jagodina Ćuprija Paraćin

Molim vas da se prijavite ili se registrujete.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
Napredna pretraga  

Vesti:

Samo za Registrovane članove je moguć pristup u kategoriji '' Ljubav & Sex & Lepotice''
Obavezno pročitajne uslove korišćenja Foruma ->
Uslovi Korišćenja

Autor Tema: Posao  (Pročitano 4897 puta)

0 Članovi i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

paracinac85

• Član
  • Van mreže Van mreže
Posao
« poslato: 27-02-2013, 22:45:34 »

Ima li nekog da mu treba posao?
Sačuvana

paracinac85

• Član
  • Van mreže Van mreže
Odg: Posao
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 27-02-2013, 22:50:57 »

Potrebni distributeri biljnih,ekoliskih,koncentrovanih proizvoda za higijenu i licnu higijenu.
Pridruzite se timu uspesnih ljudi,postanite nas distributer i poboljsajte svoje materijalno stanje.Zasnivanje sobstvenog posla u okviru kompanije bez ulaganja,sloboda u radu,timski rad,stalno zaposlenje.Za svakog naseg saradnika ili distributera,obezbedjena je obuka i sav prateci materijal.Postanite uspesni uz nas.Ne gubite vreme,javite se i ostvarite svoje snove.

Javite se na broj tel: 063/7571307
mail: paracinac85@gmail.com
S' postovanjem Vladan
« Poslednja izmena: 27-02-2013, 22:53:29 od strane paracinac85 »
Sačuvana

Victoriouss

• Član
  • Van mreže Van mreže
Odg: Posao
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 26-04-2013, 21:29:32 »

[size=200]Eternal-WoW Presents Cataclysm 4.3.4![/size]

We have a new 4.3.4 cataclysm realm, which for six months has been worked on by a professional developer team. Ensuring the realm is as blizz-like as possible by scripting quests and fixes, we guarantee that you will have one of the best cataclysmic experiences. Firelands, End Time, Hour of Twilight and Dragon Soul, as well as the reworked Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will be at your disposal each and every day. Movement during PvP has never been easier - no players are able to go invisible and sneak kill you, nor will you get stuck when using a hearthstone. Archaeology and the new rated battleground system are also features of our 4.3.4 realm.

As of today, we are in the final stages of PTR and will be releasing an official launch on May 3rd, 2013.  We require some players to help with testing, and provide some feedback with your ideas or let us know if we missed anything!

At Eternal-WoW we care about the players, so having our own builder team is a substantial advantage. Through player and staff suggestions, we are able to create new events, be it custom battlegrounds, questlines, PvE or PvP orientated or those who just enjoy exploring the world, we have it all. What more could you ask for than a staff team who listens and responds to your needs? Additionally, we also HIRE PLAYERS who show potential to be Game Masters, Livestreamers, Donation Staff, Beta Testers or Developers. We even have a whole team dedicated to balancing one realm. Join Eternal-WoW today for the best gaming experience, our community is waiting for you!

Eternal-WoW is proud of their "anyone is welcome" policy. We have players from all over the world and we continue to welcome anyone who wants a great gaming experience with people from every nationality.

Our current player statistics are:

The management of Eternal-WoW believes in investing everything back into the community. Over the years we have been able to purchase one of the best networks of any WoW player base.

Our current statistics are:

Sačuvana

Stranica je napravljena za 0.084 sekundi sa 21 upita.