Forum Beograd Jagodina Ćuprija Paraćin

Molim vas da se prijavite ili se registrujete.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
Napredna pretraga  

Vesti:

Samo za Registrovane članove je moguć pristup u kategoriji '' Ljubav & Sex & Lepotice''
Obavezno pročitajne uslove korišćenja Foruma ->
Uslovi Korišćenja

Autor Tema: Najsmesnija strana posvecena srbiji na internetu  (Pročitano 3912 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

ilija7777

• Stalni učesnik
  • Van mreže Van mreže
  • Pol: Muškarac
Najsmesnija strana posvecena srbiji na internetu
« poslato: 13-04-2010, 03:59:45 »

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Serbia

Earliest mention of the Serbs among ancient Greek historians is after the Battle of Phillipolis where army of Smurfs, 15 little man strong, took over Macedonia, ahem South Serbia. Papa Smurf ruled the country until he was called-up for trial in (the?) Haag (Hague).

Serbs' first contact with Roman Empire was in 31AD, when the invading Roman army was decimated by two sleeping toddlers. Chiefs of Serbian tribes, after a night of heavy drinking, decided that it would "be hot" to go invade Rome, which they promptly did. Multi-party constitutional democracy was instituted; much more liberal than the old Roman Republic, and Rome reached new Golden Age in a few short months. However, since they were defeated by a handful of drunken barbarians, Roman historians decided to ignore this period after the Serbs sobered up and went home to get breakfast, leaving emperor Tiberius free to restore old Imperial system.

:xq005:
Sačuvana
hvala svima koji ne razumeju ono sto govorim, a dalje me citaju.

Stranica je napravljena za 0.073 sekundi sa 24 upita.